TERMS & CONDITIONS
Solesbury Pty Ltd trading as Jo Mercer ABN 37 078 937 710.
Please treat Jo Mercer Gift Cards as cash. They cannot be refunded or replaced by change of mind, or should the card be damaged, lost or stolen. Jo Mercer Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash. The funds available will be verified on request or at the time of purchase at any Jo Mercer register. No change is given and any balance that remains on the Jo Mercer Gift Card can only be used in whole or part against future purchases in Jo Mercer stores. Where the price of the goods being purchased with the Jo Mercer Gift Card exceeds the card balance, you must pay the amount exceeding the card balance by an alternative payment method.
Jo Mercer Gift Cards expire 24 months after purchase. Any balance that remains on the Jo Mercer Gift Card after expiry will not be available for use.
Once your Jo Mercer Gift Card has reached a nil balance it cannot be re-activated.
Amounts on the Jo Mercer Gift Card range from $50 minimum to $1000 maximum.
Jo Mercer Gift Cards are not for promotional use. They may be used as personal or business gifts, but may not be used in connection with any marketing, advertising or other promotional activities. They cannot be purchased using a promotional offer, i.e. using a $20 voucher as part payment.
Deposit must be a minimum of $20 or 20% of the purchase price - whichever is greater
Lay-by period 4 weeks
Weekly payments are required
Lay-by will be returned to stock if final payment is not received by the due date and a cancellation fee of $20 will be retained by Jo Mercer
No refund or exchange will be given unless legally entitled
It is the responsibility of the customer to advise the store of any change of address or contact details
Title to all lay-by goods is retained by Jo Mercer until payment is made in full.
Offers and Promotions
End of Season Sale
- Offer valid Online and In Store, on selected styles & prices as marked.
- Excludes new & existing laybys, shoe care & gift cards. Offer available whilst stock lasts.
12 Days of Christmas
- The giveaway competition commences on 1st December 2017 at 12.00pm (AEDT) and ends at 12:00pm (AEDT) on 13th December 2017. One product will be given away each day to a winner picked at random from both Instagram and Facebook, based on the criteria listed below.
- Instagram entry requires entrants to like product image post, tag 4 friends in the comment field, follow @jomercershoes. Facebook entry requires entrants to like product image post and Jo Mercer page on Facebook. Please spread the word.
- Each entry will be open for 24hrs. The previous day’s winner will be announced between 12pm and 5pm, excluding weekend selections which will be made on the following Monday. The winner will be notified via a comment on the original Instagram/Facebook post of which they entered, and will be required to make contact with Jo Mercer within 4 days. If no contact has been made within this time, a new winner will be selected based on the participation criteria. Jo Mercer reserves the right to publish the winners name on social media.
50% Off 2nd Pair
- Offer valid on Full Price Product only. If both products are eligible for the discount, the discount will apply to the lowest value item.
- Offer available whilst stock lasts, limited time only. Not available in conjunction with any other offer, and only applicable in the one transaction.
- Excludes new & existing laybys, shoe care, watches & gift cards.
Social Media Policy
These terms and conditions govern our relationship with users and others who interact with Jo Mercer via social media including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
Jo Mercer is active on social media, allowing us to connect with our customers. We are open to and encourage conversations about our brand, our product and in-store experiences. Whilst we are always open to feedback via our social media channels, positive or negative, there are some guidelines in place users should remember.
Jo Mercer Social Media is monitored between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm Monday to Friday (AEST) with extended hours as believed necessary.
Jo Mercer has a wide range of users and it is important that our page is inclusive and respectful to all those engaged. We do our best to keep social content safe and suitable for all users, but we cannot guarantee it. As such, we require that all users:
Be respectful, and consider other points of view when posting. Users must not post content or links to content that could be considered offensive, defamatory, obscene, sexist, racist, threatening, use inappropriate language (swearing) or content that is otherwise not appropriate for an audience of all ages.
Not engage in any bullying, intimidation, or harassment conduct against any user using Jo Mercer’s social media channels
Not post any of your own or anyone elses personal information. While your privacy is important to us, please remember that anything you post is public unless you restrict your privacy settings via the social media platform in use (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc)
Do not spam or try and advertise on our page.
Follow the relevant social media platform rules and regulations for use of their sites.
All feedback (either positive or negative) is helpful to Jo Mercer and we encourage all our users to interact with us and our brand. We will do our best to respond directly to as many posts as possible where a response is required.