TERMS & CONDITIONS
Solesbury Pty Ltd trading as Jo Mercer ABN 37 078 937 710.
Please treat Jo Mercer Gift Cards as cash. They cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Jo Mercer Gift Cards, once activated, may only be used for purchases in Jo Mercer stores. They cannot be used to purchase product online. Jo Mercer Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash. The funds available will be verified on request or at the time of purchase at any Jo Mercer register. No change is given and any balance that remains on the Jo Mercer Gift Card can only be used in whole or part against future purchases in Jo Mercer stores. Where the price of the goods being purchased with the Jo Mercer Gift Card exceeds the card balance, you must pay the amount exceeding the card balance by an alternative payment method.
Jo Mercer Gift Cards expire 24 months after purchase. Any balance that remains on the Jo Mercer Gift Card after expiry will not be available for use.
Once your Jo Mercer Gift Card has reached a nil balance it cannot be re-activated.
Amounts on the Jo Mercer Gift Card range from $50 minimum to $1000 maximum.
Jo Mercer Gift Cards are not for promotional use. They may be used as personal or business gifts, but may not be used in connection with any marketing, advertising or other promotional activities. They cannot be purchased using a promotional offer, i.e. using a $20 voucher as part payment.
- Deposit must be a minimum of $20 or 20% of the purchase price - whichever is greater
- Lay-by period 4 weeks
- Weekly payments are required
- Lay-by will be returned to stock if final payment is not received by the due date and a cancellation fee of $20 will be retained by Jo Mercer
- No refund or exchange will be given unless legally entitled
- It is the responsibility of the customer to advise the store of any change of address or contact details
- Title to all lay-by goods is retained by Jo Mercer until payment is made in full.
Offers and Promotions
50% Off Second Pair Promotion
- Not in conjunction with any other offer.
- Excludes gift cards, shoe care and existing laybys.
- Discount applied at checkout to lowest value item.
- Jo Mercer reserves the right to end or extend this promotion without notice.
Instagram Competition - Mothers Day
- By entering this promotion participants thereby agree to all the listed terms and conditions
- By entering this promotion participants agree to post a picture of themselves and their mum on Instagram, #JMMothersDay and follow Jo Mercer Shoes on Instagram in order to be eligible to win
- Jo Mercer reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries
- Entry is open to all ages and sexes, Australian residents only
- Jo Mercer employees are ineligible to enter
- No responsibility will be taken for late entries
- Promotional entries open on 4pm (EST) Friday the 1st of May, 2015, the same time at which the promotion will commence
- Promotional entries close at midnight 12pm (EST) Thursday the 7th of May, 2015
- The winner will be announced at midday 12pm (EST) Thursday the 8th of May, 2015
- Entrants of the Mother’s Day Promotion may not inaccurately tag content or encourage users tp inaccurately tag content in association with this promotional competition
- The promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect details included in the winners contact information
- The winner must claim and confirm their eligibility to accept the prize within 24 hours of the winner being announced. If the winner fails to claim their prize within this time period, another winner will be selected
- The prize will be provided to the winner and one other individual to be advised by winner
- The prize will consist of 2 x $500 vouchers, one made out to the winner and one made out to the individual designated by winner
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash
- It is a condition of entry that the promoter may publicize the winners name on the Jo Mercer Instagram, the Jo Mercer website or any other promotional material
- Jo Mercer acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with, Instagram
Social Media Policy
These terms and conditions govern our relationship with users and others who interact with Jo Mercer via social media including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter. Jo Mercer is active on social media, allowing us to connect with our customers. We are open to and encourage conversations about our brand, our product and in-store experiences. Whilst we are always open to feedback via our social media channels, positive or negative, there are some guidelines in place users should remember.
Jo Mercer Social Media is monitored between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm Monday to Friday (AEST) with extended hours as believed necessary.
Jo Mercer has a wide range of users and it is important that our page is inclusive and respectful to all those engaged. We do our best to keep social content safe and suitable for all users, but we cannot guarantee it. As such, we require that all users:
- Be respectful, and consider other points of view when posting. Users must not post content or links to content that could be considered offensive, defamatory, obscene, sexist, racist, threatening, use inappropriate language (swearing) or content that is otherwise not appropriate for an audience of all ages.
- Not engage in any bullying, intimidation, or harassment conduct against any user using Jo Mercer’s social media channels
- Not post any of your own or anyone elses personal information. While your privacy is important to us, please remember that anything you post is public unless you restrict your privacy settings via the social media platform in use (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc)
- Do not spam or try and advertise on our page.
- Follow the relevant social media platform rules and regulations for use of their sites.
All feedback (either positive or negative) is helpful to Jo Mercer and we encourage all our users to interact with us and our brand. We will do our best to respond directly to as many posts as possible where a response is required.